This workshop will give an overview of areas to focus on when working with clients who have dogs they describe as “over the top,” “hyper,” “wound up,” and any number of other labels. I will be mentioning several important areas to focus on with your clients. In addition, I will teach you a couple of TTouch bodywork and slow movement techniques that I find help dogs have more balance and confidence, and therefore remain calmer in all parts of life.
- How and what to provide so our clients’ dogs thrive
- Use of labels & how to address
- Dialogue, trust, & relationship-building
- The concept of changing ourselves to change our dogs
- TTouch bodywork techniques
- Experiencing slow movement & its benefits
- Hind-end awareness