Learning About Learning
- To introduce current and future pet dog instructors to the basic concepts of classical and operant conditioning.
- To provide a refresher course for those already familiar with the concepts so that, as an instructor, you can use the terms properly in appropriate situations.
- To provide instructors with ideas on how to give clear and simple explanations of complex concepts to their students.
- Why should you care about learning theories?
- Two main theories: classical and operant conditioning
- Classical conditioning
- Operant conditioning
- What do your students need to know about all this?
Section 3: The Science (and Techniques) of Behavior Change
Scheduled to run
Deb Jones PhD
Approved IAABC CEUs
Approved CCPDT CEUs