Board and train is all the rage and can be a great income generator for dog trainers – but what if you are unable to offer this service or simply don’t find the concept attractive?
Day training programs offer many of the same benefits to pet owners as board and trains but don’t require keeping dogs overnight, or even having a facility! These programs can be an excellent income generator for dog trainers and offer an invaluable service to your clients.
This workshop will cover everything you need to know to run effective day training programs, including marketing and selling; initial evaluation; setting program length; transferring skills to the owner, and more. You won’t want to miss this if you’ve ever thought about adding day training services, or you need help troubleshooting an existing program.
• Is a day training program for me?
• Marketing: pricing and selling
• Program length: evaluation and expectation setting
• Skills: what works and what doesn’t
• Skills transfer: client coaching and post-program support
• Staying safe