Board and trains can be a great income generator for dog trainers – but where do you start? Focusing on working board and trains into a small training business, this course will cover everything you need to know to run effective board and train programs from the initial evaluation to transferring skills to the owner. You won’t want to miss this if you’ve ever thought about adding board and train services or you need help troubleshooting an existing program.
- Are board and trains for me?
- Marketing: pricing and selling
- Program length: evaluation and expectation setting
- Skills: what works and what doesn’t
- Skills transfer: client coaching and post-program support
- Staying safe