Few things come close to the behavioral impact of well-taught private sessions. Done right, they are incredibly rewarding for the clients and their dogs as well as for the trainer.
In this workshop, Chrissi will give you the tools to teach effective, efficient and sought-after in-home training sessions yourself. Topics range from getting the kind of clients you want to ways of structuring your hour, and mistakes to avoid when doing home visits.
- Advantages of in-home training
- Single sessions or package deals?
- A template to help you structure your session
- Dogs can’t concentrate for 60 minutes – and neither can your client!
- Less is more
- The art of leaving
- The time between sessions: client motivation and commitment